Game Gen - Week 15

 Focus Study: 2D Art


This week I mainly focused on 2D art and practiced various styles. I wanted to take a bit of a mental break from programming and focus on some art and planning so here's some of the stuff I worked on!

Pixel Art: 

Here's some pixel art I started making for the mobile game I'm in the beginning phases of. 

 These are some icons to represent resources in the mobile game I'm starting.



This is some pixel art I made for random use around the scenes. 

These are some ideas I had for the character design, though I think I'd like to refine it. 

Digital Watercolor: 

These were some pieces for a project I'm working on with some friends. They are each meant to represent some element of self-love and wellness. These will eventually make up a self-care-based deck of tarot-like cards. 

"Unconditional Love"


"Light"


"New Perspectives"


"Self-Care"


"Joy"


"Support"


This is an image that will be on the back of these cards.


Digital Art Iconography 

(Some of this I previously made but never showcased)
These are made for my 3D Wave Survival game for different UI Elements. 












Hand-Drawn Art on Paper:

These are just some sketches and drawings I worked on to practice perspective and organic art forms. 


This was another character study for the cat character for the mobile game I'm designing.


My goals for next week:
  • Continue development on my 3D game in Unreal Engine. 
  • Continue with design elements of the mobile game in both gameplay mechanics and art. 
  • Finish three more cards for the "Self Care Deck". 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Gen - Week 1

Game Gen - Week 2

Game Gen - Week 4